Preserve Your Children's School/Art Work with Digital Photo Books
For the past 15 years, we've seen countless boxes, bins and piles of children's artwork and schoolwork; all which is difficult to enjoy, cherish and honor in this format!
We can help you downsize those bins, boxes and piles AND give you a way to cherish this work all while freeing up some space in your home.
The solution? Turn these creations into a Digital Photo Book.
- What the Service Includes:
- Digital photo taking of art/school work.
- Photo cropping and editing as needed.
- Creating a digital photobook using Shutterfly (all pages come with a black background).
- Custom cover with:
Grade(s) and or Ages
- A CD/DVD with the photos used in the book – or uploaded to Dropbox for you to download.
- Returning your art/school work if requested.
- Your Involvement.
- You select the art/school work for each book.
- You group the art/school work together by book if you want more than 1 book created.
- You ship us your art/school work to our secure mailbox or one of our Specialists takes it with them if they are working with you at your home.
- You submit the information for the front cover via e-mail or our online form. (One round of changes is included)
- You use the link we provide to order your book, or multiple copies of the books for you to share with family – such as grandparents.
Your investment.$250 for up to 25 images.
$10 per image for each image over 25, which includes photo take, cropping, uploading and placement and editing in book.
If you prefer to have custom pages created for your book with a theme and various embellishments, instead of a black background, we charge $50/hour for the entire project.
Note:You pay for the cost of your own Shutterfly book. An 8x11" book with a hardcover and 20 pages starts at $39.99, but often times they have sales and you can purchase for half the amount.